Understanding DoD's CMMC: Practical Considerations from Practitioners
Tuesday, March 24 | Noon – 1:30pm ET
The Department of Defense's (DoD) Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) framework will be discussed by our expert panel. Since Version 1.0 was issued on January 31, 2020, DoD contractors are facing increased pressure to understand and implement the model, creating unique challenges for both large and small companies. In addition to covering CMMC in general, the panel will explore the model's practical impact, associated considerations, and forthcoming guidance and regulations.
- Stacy Hadeka, Hogan Lovells
- Michael Baker, General Dynamics Information Technology, CISO
- Felicia Faragasso, Vice President — Legal and Contracts, Chief Privacy and Ethics Officer, Exostar
- Jim Goepel, Accreditation Body, Board Member and Chair of Finance Committee
- Maureen Kelly, Enterprise Services, Assistant General Counsel/ Corporate Director, Northrop Grumman