Developments in FOIA Litigation after Argus Leader
Wednesday, March 31 | Noon – 1:30pm ET
Webinar access details to be announced
Our focus will be FOIA litigation since the U.S. Supreme Court rendered its decision in Food Marketing Institute v. Argus Leader Media. We will discuss recent precedent interpreting Argus Leader, with a focus on the importance of these decisions to government contractors.
We will be joined by a fantastic panel who have experienced the impact of Argus Leader first-hand.
- Ellen London, Partner, Alto Litigation, Palo Alto, CA
- Anuj Vohra, Partner, Crowell & Moring, Washington, DC
- Victoria Baranetsky, General Counsel, The Center for Investigative Reporting
- Mark H. Herrington, Associate Deputy General Counsel, Office of the General Counsel, United States Department of Defense
- Hartmann Young, Attorney, GE Aviation