READ NOW: Spring 2019
The latest issue of Class Actions & Derivative Suits includes these articles:
- Must You Take "No" for an Answer?
- A Circuit Split Arises over the Admissibility of Evidence on Class Certification
- Why All Federal Courts Should Adopt the Ninth and Sixth Circuits' Approach to Removal under CAFA
- The Case for a Broader Reading of China Agritech’s Answer to Its Narrow “Question Presented”
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Class Actions: Standing and Class Certification in the Wake of Pitre v. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- New Limits on Forum Shopping: Standing and Jurisdiction as Hurdles in Class and Mass Actions