The Value of Litigation Section Membership
- Learn practice-related information, expand your network, and work on policy.
- Exclusive access to practice-specific newsletters, topical programs, interactive discussion lists, and a community of peers focused on your area of interest.
- Litigation quarterly journal and e-newsletter, the Section’s flagship publication offering scholarly articles and practice advice.
- Litigation News bi-weekly e-newsletter, which provides updates on current legal trends across the country.
- Committee articles, practice points, and podcasts on your area of practice.
- Free member benefit CLE webinars on the latest in trial advocacy.
- Free Committee and Section Roundtables on current events and hot topics.
- Your membership provides opportunities to advance issues that are important to you.
- Write an article for our Children's Rights Litigation Committee, interview a Judicial Intern Opportunity Program (JIOP) applicant, assist legal aid organizations with our Justice for All Committee, and more.
Savings on Books and Events
- Significant discounts on in-person, virtual, and on-demand programming.
- 20% savings on our extensive library of Section-published books.