Volume 24, No. 2, Winter 2001
Publication Date: Winter 2001
Special City/County Attorney's Issue, By Patrick K. Arey, Baltimore, Maryland.
With feature articles on:
- Nazi Flag Display in Community Arena Sparks Protest, by David V. Gliko, Great Falls, Montana.
- The 2000 Decennial Census and Voting Rights Litigation, by Steven P. Perlmutter & Michael D. Lurie, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Going Forward with Public-Private Ventures: A Lesson from Ohio, by Stephen J. Smith, Dublin, Ohio.
- Licensing Sexually Oriented Businesses: Will the Supreme Court's Decision in City News Be Good News for Cities? by Scott D. Bergthold, Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Being Proactive: Developing A Risk Management Program for Your City, by Jeff C. Harper, Springdale, Arkansas.
- Crime Solutions Through Planning and Zoning, by Marlene Pontrelli, Tempe, Arizona.
- Understanding the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, by Lisa Berman-Lench, San Diego, California.
- County Succeeds in Conditioning Board of Education Funding, by Robert S. McCord, Harford County, Maryland.
- Hartford County Health Care Consortium Seeks Savings, by Deborah S. Duvall, Harford County, Maryland.
- As the Leaves Go and Grow: A Season in the Life of a City Attorney, by Warren P. Kraft, Oshkosh, Wisconsin.