Vol. 19, No. 3, Spring 1996
Publication Date: April 15, 1996
Chair's Message , by G. Richard Hill, Seattle, WA.
Washington's Labyrinthine Ways , by Otto J. Hetzel, Washington, DC.
With articles on
- Avoiding Sexual Harassment Lawsuits: Part I, by Mary Helen Moses and Kim E. Greene, Albany, NY.
- New York City Bar Association Proposes Court Rule to Ban Pay-to-Play, by William Josephson, New York, NY.
- Reform Hits the Local Level: The Increasing Regulation of Lobbying and Campaigning in Cities and Counties, by James R. Sutton and Tor Gronborg, San Francisco, CA.
- The Cost of Extradition: Who Pays the Expenses of a Fugitive Injured in the Course of His Arrest, by Dennis P. Dalton, Farmington Hills, MI.
- Zoning and the Common Law of Property Held in "Simple and Separate" Ownership, by David Stoelting, New York, NY.