Audio and Video | On-Demand CLE
Piercing the Corporate Veil in Nursing Facility Litigation [CC]
This client issue of Family Advocate focuses on talking with kids about the divorce
In this Issue
• The surprise party
• Why did this have to happen?
• How long will the divorce take?
• When do I get to have my say—about where I want to live and how I want things to go?
• What happens to my stuff?
• What happens to our family traditions, holidays, and vacations?
• What about my life—my friends, my sports, my activities—what happens to all that after the divorce?
• Who cares about me? Who will listen to me?
• What happens if I don't want to go?
• What happens if the divorce doesn't fix things? How do I get my parents to stop fighting?
• Where can I go for help?
• What else can I do to make it better?
• Reminders for teenagers