Calling all singers, choir members and entertainers…
Now is your chance to showcase your vocal talents and love of music and theatre by submitting an audition video entry to be selected as a featured ABA cabaret star during the President’s Reception. Submissions are due by 5:00 pm CST on Friday, July 6. Submissions will be reviewed by an unbiased panel. The panel will select 10-15 performers from the submissions to be provided designated performance time slots. Submissions can be in the form of soloists and duets. Bring your sheet music and a smile and pianist Beckie Menzie will provide an accompaniment for all.
- Complete the ABA Cabaret Participant Audition Form
- Upload a high definition video no more than four (4) minutes in length. File should be under 1 GB in .MOV or MP4 format.
- Submit a completed ABA Photograph/Video Release Form.
- Songs should be no longer than three (3) minutes in length.
- Accompaniment on tape (versus a cappella) preferred.
- No profane language.
- All selected performers must be registered for the ABA Annual Meeting. A ticket to the President's Reception is required for all performers. Tickets are included in the All-Access and Standard registration categories or can be purchased ala carte with a Limited or Guest registration for $185.
Selected participants of ABA Cabaret will be notified the week of July 16.