Volume 17, Number 8
Vendors: Want to Submit a Product for Review?Technology & Practice Guide has established the following guidelines respecting product review submittals:
- We will only review full working copies of products identical to those sold to end users.
- The magazine reserves the right to publish product reviews according to our own timeframe.
- The magazine reserves the right to determine the form of the product review (e.g., whether it is a separate review or included in a discussion of other competitive products).
- The magazine reserves the right to determine what products to review. Submittal of a product does not guarantee that it will be reviewed in the magazine.
- Products and materials submitted for consideration will not be returned to vendors.
- Full working copy of product as sold to end users.
- Vendor contact information.
- Press kit.
- Name/contact to call if reviewer has questions.
- Complete pricing information.
- Minimum system requirement information.
- Photo (slide or jpeg) of the product.
- Copy of all other product reviews, and name/contact information of others who have reviewed the product (not absolutely required but strongly recommended).
If you are interested in having your product reviewed in Technology & Practice Guide, please contact Jeffrey M. Allen, Special Issue Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org for complete guidelines.