WASHINGTON, March 18, 2021—The American Bar Association Law Student Division and JD Advising, Inc. have teamed up to provide discounts to ABA law student members on integral law school and bar exam educational products and services.
Through the partnership, premium ABA student members receive:
- $100 discount on a JD Advising bar exam course
- $50 discount on law school, MPRE or bar exam tutoring services
- Free Law School One-Sheets for upper-class courses (available summer 2021)
- Access to live, MPRE study groups hosted the weekend prior to each MPRE
Free ABA law student members receive:
- 10% discount on select JD Advising supplemental products, including one-sheets, seminars and guides
- Free Law School One-Sheets for all 1L courses
Law students can sign up for a free or premium ABA membership through checkout on a JD Advising service or product.
JD Advising, which offers premium bar prep for an affordable price and private tutoring for all aspects of law school and the bar exam, has helped thousands of students pass the bar exam nationwide with an efficient and effective bar exam approach conducted by bar exam experts.
The ABA is the largest voluntary association of lawyers in the world. As the national voice of the legal profession, the ABA works to improve the administration of justice, promotes programs that assist lawyers and judges in their work, accredits law schools, provides continuing legal education, and works to build public understanding around the world of the importance of the rule of law. View our privacy statement online. Follow the latest ABA news at www.americanbar.org/news and on Twitter @ABANews.