WASHINGTON, Oct. 2, 2020 — The American Bar Association can refer reporters interested in talking to legal experts with expertise about the cases in the new term at the Supreme Court that begins Oct. 5.
ABA Supreme Court PREVIEW publication is available. It provides expert analysis on all cases given plenary review by the Supreme Court in advance of oral argument, including:
- Free Association/ Carney v. Adams
- Water Law/ Texas v. New Mexico
- Federal Preemption/ Rutledge v. Pharmaceutical Care Management Association
- Religious Freedom/ Tanzin v. Tanvir
- Copyright / Google v. Oracle America
- Civil Procedure / Ford Motor Company v. Montana Eighth Judicial District Court and Ford Motor Company v. Bandemer
- Military Law/ United States v. Briggs, United States v. Collins and United States v. Daniels III
- Bankruptcy/City of Chicago v. Fulton
- Fourth Amendment/ Torres v. Madrid
- Immigration/ Pereida v. Barr
To receive a copy of the publication, or for more information on experts available to provide comment or analysis to the media, please contact Betsy Adeboyejo at 202-662-1039 or at [email protected].
The ABA is the largest voluntary association of lawyers in the world. As the national voice of the legal profession, the ABA works to improve the administration of justice, promotes programs that assist lawyers and judges in their work, accredits law schools, provides continuing legal education, and works to build public understanding around the world of the importance of the rule of law. View our privacy statement online. Follow the latest ABA news at www.americanbar.org/news and on Twitter @ABANews.