WASHINGTON, May 29, 2020 —The American Bar Association will conduct a webinar with national experts called “Voter Suppression Tactics: Voter Fraud Claims, Voter ID Restrictions, Voter Purges and Post-Shelby County Electoral Barriers,” on Wednesday, June 3, from 1-2:30 p.m. ET.
- Benjamin E. Griffith, Principal, Griffith Law, Oxford, Mississippi
- John Hardin (Jack) Young, Senior Counsel, Sandler Reiff, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- Electoral Access, Voter ID Laws & Restrictions
- Rachel Provencher, Holland & Knight LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Shelby County Impact on Voting Rights
- Kurt Kastrof, Appellate Advocate Supreme Court, Atlanta, Georgia
- Cybersecurity in the Electoral Process & Best Practices
- Lucy Thomson, Livingston PLLC, Washington, D.C.
For media registration, please contact Betsy Adeboyejo at 202-662-1039 or [email protected].
The ABA is the largest voluntary association of lawyers in the world. As the national voice of the legal profession, the ABA works to improve the administration of justice, promotes programs that assist lawyers and judges in their work, accredits law schools, provides continuing legal education, and works to build public understanding around the world of the importance of the rule of law. View our privacy statement online. Follow the latest ABA news at www.americanbar.org/news and on Twitter @ABANews.