This ABA member benefit, available exclusively to the legal community, has been dedicated to delivering high-quality, low-cost retirement plans exclusively to the legal community for over 55 years.
The ABA Retirement Funds Program (“the Program”) helps you confidently set up and invest in a 401(k) retirement plan to help secure your future. With the Program you can:
- Utilize trustees and manage record keeping, tax reporting, and compliance testing through one managed source.
- Save money by investing in a structure that provides investment management at no additional cost to law firms of all sizes, even solo practitioners.
- Offer your staff and associated attorneys investment and benefit options that will help recruit more qualified employees.
As a not-for-profit corporation, the ABA Retirement Funds iscommitted to offering a low-cost, flexible, and comprehensive retirement plan solution that meets the oversight, investment, and service needs of the legal community
Oversight The Program relieves your law firm of the plan vendor selection, investment selection and monitoring process to help your firm mitigate risk.
Please click here for more information on the Program’s fiduciary oversight.
Our investment selection is custom-designed to suit the needs of virtually every type of participant. Please click here for more information on the Program's investments.
Service The quality of our service is one of many reasons the Program has a current client retention rate of over 99%. Please click here for more information on the Program’s services.
The ABA Retirement Funds Program:
•Delivers a member benefit from a not-for-profit corporation to ensure pricing efficiencies flow to the benefit of participants
• Helps manage your firm’s liability with fiduciary oversight provided by the ABA Retirement Funds full-time staff, supervised by its Board of Directors and Mercer Trust Company.
• Relieves your firm of the investment selection and investment monitoring process while delivering a customized, diversified platform of investments designed to meet the needs of every investor
• Simplifies the complexities associated with administering and participating in a retirement plan
• Leverages its size to bring these services to your firm at no out-of-pocket expense, while providing participants with lower, institutionally priced funds
Our commitment to you is to deliver a retirement plan that provides superior service, fiduciary oversight, and a diverse platform of investment options while saving your firm time and money.
For more information on the ABA Retirement Funds Program or to speak with a representative today please call 800-826-8901 or visit www.abaretirement.com
View a short video on the features and benefits of the ABA Retirement Funds Program