Log in or become a member to watch the Webinar Replay on this page
Originally recorded Wednesday, July 24, 2019
Taking as its subject the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation, the California Consumer Privacy Act, the Cross-Border Privacy Rules, and the APEC Privacy Framework, this panel focuses on momentous global happenings in the data regulatory sphere and discusses how legal and technological change can be a boon for young lawyers looking to develop indispensable skills and stay ahead of the curve. Perspectives include those of commercial and in-house attorneys as well as those in professional services.
- Shannon Yavorsky – Partner, Venable LLP
- Rishi Ballakhan – Principal, EY
- Jeffrey Salling – Senior eDiscovery Manager, Novartis
- Matt Rotert – Senior Discovery Counsel, MoloLamken LLP
- Benjamin Woodring, MoloLamken LLP
This program is sponsored by the ABA Young Lawyers Division's Litigation Committee and the ABA Section of Litigation's Young Advocate Committee.