How does the LSAT help you with law school? How does law school prepare you for practice and the bar exam? Does the bar exam really show that you are ready for practice? What is the overall state of legal education and how has the COVID-19 pandemic had an impact? What do we expect in a post-pandemic world?
If you’ve had these questions and more, you may be interested in hearing from legal education experts from the Law School Admission Council.
Please join us as we share a short history on LSAC and the LSAT, perspectives on the state of legal education from prelaw to practice, and various programs and services LSAC offers to promote quality, access, and equity in legal education. Panelists will also be happy to answer questions you may have.
Welcome and Introductions
- Mathew Kerbis, YLD Liaison to the ABA Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar
- Kellye Testy, President and CEO, Law School Admission Council
- Camille deJorna, Interim CDO and Deputy for Legal Education, Law School Admission Council
- Evan Didier, Director of Enrollment Management, Law School Admission Council
- Fé LopezGaetke, Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Law School Admission Council
- William Adams, Managing Director of Accreditation and Legal Education, ABA Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar
Delegate from the Law Student Division to the ABA Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar
- Anders Miller, Ohio State University/Moritz College of Law Class of 2021