“Go to law school and change the world,” they said. You graduated law school, passed the bar exam, and took an oath. Now what? Tune in for an honest conversation with accomplished attorneys of various ways by which you can get involved in public service and the skills they deem necessary to spark meaningful change in our communities.
- G. Wesley Bugg, COO; Legal Compliance Officer, R.O.S.E & R.O.B.E
- Danny Burgess, Senator, State of Florida
- Sharice Davids, Congresswoman, U.S. House of Representatives
- Spencer Hennings, Condominium Ombudsman, State of Florida
- Jennifer L. Robinson, YLD Civic Engagement Team (Moderator)