About the Program
Get takeaways that can be applied easily and immediately.
Today’s new attorneys are faced with many different types of legal writing challenges, some formal and some less so, but all important to a young lawyer’s career and professional image. This session gives helpful tips to cover these varying contexts:
- Brief and memo drafting;
- More transient communications -- organizational and etiquette tips for quicker written exchanges as they occur in legal practice;
- Writing about one-self (how to present oneself for resumes and social networking purposes).
This free online event (non-CLE) is open to the public. The replay is available only to ABA Members.
- Lavanya Sabin, Director, Bar Review Program Strategy, MEE/MPT Content Development, AccessLex Institute
- Aris Hanchard Ferguson, General Counsel, Housing Authority of the City of Charleston
- Benjamin M. Woodring, Attorney, MoloLamken LLP
- YLD Litigation Committee