About the Program
Our nation is undergoing significant social changes in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic. Given recent events, how and why are corporations getting involved in social change? How are they approaching social responsibility and making efforts to contribute to social justice initiatives?
Join us as representatives from NASCAR, Wells Fargo, Netflix, and Walmart discuss:
- What corporate responsibility is and why it is important.
- Programs developed in response to social disparities.
- How the programs were developed and their impact.
- Brandon Thompson, VP of Diversity and Inclusion at NASCAR
- Nicholas Austin, Senior Counsel and VP at Wells Fargo
- Cristina Hernandez, Director of Inclusion at Netflix
- Russell Shaffer, Director of Brand Strategy, Communications, Outreach and Benchmarking in the Office of Global Culture, Diversity & Inclusion at Walmart
- Tommy D. Preston, Director, National Strategy & Engagement at The Boeing Company and a Past chair of the ABA Young Lawyers Division
- YLD Diversity and Inclusion Team
- YLD Business Law Committee