About the Program
Currently practicing in health law or looking to enter the field? Get tips on navigating the early years of your career and how to position yourself for long-term success.
During the event we will discuss:
- Day-to-day of a health law associate versus in-house counsel
- Navigating work politics
- The most valuable early career extracurricular(s)
- Finding and utilizing a mentor
- The evolution of a young lawyer’s networking strategy
- Navigating job transitions
- Jessica Bailey-Wheaton, Vice President & General Counsel, Health Capital Consultants
- Anjali Dooley, Law Office of Anjali B Dooley LLC
- Bill George, System Corporate Counsel, Legal Team, CommonSpirit Health (Kentucky)
- Kyle Robinson, System Corporate Counsel, Legal Team, CommonSpirit Health (Colorado)
- The YLD Health Law Committee.
Recorded on May 13, 2020. This free online event is open to the public.