About The Program
In light of Covid-19 pandemic, domestic employers, foreign national employers and foreign national workers have been widely impacted. While the situation is challenging for everyone, employers of foreign nationals, foreign nationals employers and foreign national employees might face additional hurdles.
Join us as we discuss:
- Common issues to all employers including concerns per visa type of reduced wages, reduces hours, furlough and layoff and the Covid-19 economic consequences on future ability to pay (PERM, H1B).
- Specific issues to foreign employers including CARES eligibility and specific concerns of Covid-19 economic consequences on E-2 renewals.
- Specific issues to foreign employees including Immigration consequences per visa type.
- Sarah Brunet, Law Office of Sarah Brunet, Beverly Hills, CA
- Brittany Faith, Director, Grant, Konvalinka & Harrison, P.C., Chattanooga, TN
- Amy Maldonado,Law Office of Amy Maldonado, East Lansing, MI
- Karin Wolman, Law Offices of Karin Wolman, PLLC , New York, NY
- Mechelle Zarou, Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP, Toledo, OH
- The YLD Immigration Committee
Recorded on April 8, 2020. Note: This is not a CLE program. The live webinar is free and open to the public; the video replay is free for ABA members.