About This Episode
As legal professionals, many lawyers make a good income but struggle to build wealth or achieve financial stability. In this episode, we are joined by Rho Thomas, a lawyer turned financial coach and host of the Wealthyesque podcast. Rho shares her expertise and strategies for how lawyers can master their money to achieve financial independence and freedom in their lives.
Learn common mistakes that lawyers make when it comes to managing their finances, as well as actionable tips and resources to help you build a solid financial plan that aligns with your goals and values.
Whether you’re a young lawyer just starting out or an experienced attorney looking to improve your financial situation, this episode is packed with valuable insights and advice to help you achieve financial freedom and create the life you want.
More from Rho Thomas
- Wealthyesque: Money Talk for Lawyers Podcast
- How to Shift Your View of Your Student Loan Debt and Learn How to Manage It
- Why Building Wealth Starts Now
- How to Prepare for the End of the Student Loan Payment Pause
- 15 Considerations for When You're Planning Your Student Loan Repayment
- What Is the Difference Between Student Loan Forbearance and Deferment?
- 3 Student Loan Mistakes New Lawyers Should Avoid
- 10 Tips to Help You Pay Off Your Student Loans and Save for Retirement
- How You Can Build Financial Security While Paying Off Your Student Loans