Looking to move the needle on diversity, equity, and inclusion within your law firm? Join the ABA Young Lawyers Division’s Diversity & Inclusion Team and various firm diversity chairs as they discuss developing and implementing meaningful inclusion plans.
This program tackles the importance of DE&I plans with an emphasis on Inclusion Plans. Panelists will dive into how to develop inclusion plans, their content, and application. Additionally, you will learn how inclusion plans can develop the next generation of lawyers, with a focus on ensuring the success of historically underrepresented attorneys.
Attendees will leave this program empowered to eliminate bias, increase diversity and inclusion, and foster meaningful conversation within the workplace.
The How & Why of DEI Series
This program is part of a four-part series which focuses on the “how and why” of inclusion within the legal profession.
- Implementing an Inclusion Plan in Corporations
- Implementing an Inclusion Plan in Law Firms
- Implementing an Inclusion Plan in Law Schools
- Implementing an Inclusion Plan in Bar Associations
- Nakimuli Davis-Primer, Shareholder and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee Chair, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Jennifer Martinez, Chief Diversity Equity and Inclusion Officer, Hanson Bridgett LLP
- Clarence Wilbon, Partner and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee Chair, Adams and Reese, LLP
- Yusuf Zakir, Chief Diversity Officer, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- YLD Diversity and Inclusion and Team