About the Program
Considering serving in the judiciary? Join us to hear from a diverse panel of judges who will discuss pathways to the judiciary, including the judicial election and appointment processes, the required fundamental skills, and the value and importance of diversity and inclusion in the judiciary.
- Chandra W. Baker-Robinson, Circuit Court Judge, Wayne County Third Judicial Circuit Court
- J. Michelle Childs, United States District Judge for the District of South Carolina
- Diane J. Humetewa, United States District Judge, United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- Elizabeth M. Welch, Associate Justice, Michigan Supreme Court
- Janey Lamar, Co-Chair, Women of Color Task Force