ENHANCE YOUR VISIBILITY. GROW YOUR NETWORK. EXPAND YOUR REACH.
ABA Section of Taxation Sponsorship Provides Invaluable Returns.
ABA Section of Taxation Meetings are the premier venues for tax practitioners and government guests to connect on the latest developments in tax law and practice. Section Meetings draw up to 2,000 tax practitioners from across the U.S. and internationally. With over 150 panel discussions presented over two days by the country’s leading tax attorneys, government officials, and policy makers, Section Meetings are your opportunity to maximize your organization’s visibility and build relationships with key figures in the world of tax law.
The Section of Taxation is the largest, most prestigious group of tax lawyers in the country, serving nearly 16,000 members and the public at large.
- Over 10,000 Section members are in private practice
- 1,100 members are in-house counsel
- 32% of meeting attendees represent government
- 25% come from firms of over 100 attorneys
- 23% come from firms of 1-20 attorneys
Sponsorships are designed to provide maximum brand profile and interaction with attendees from around the world representing government, industry, private practice, and academia. Your organization will receive high-profile recognition before, during and after the conference. Our dedicated sponsorship team will work with you to ensure that your sponsorship will resonate with conference attendees. This conference is an opportunity for your firm to:
- EXPAND YOUR REACH — Connect with top corporate leaders, government officials and practitioners from around the world.
- ENHANCE YOUR BRAND VISIBILITY — Position your organization as an industry leader and leave a lasting impression with branding opportunities before, during, and after the conference.
- GROW YOUR NETWORK — Build relationships with key figures in the industry.
Depending on your organization’s marketing objectives, sponsorship packages are customizable to provide maximum return on your investment. Standard benefits for all levels of sponsorship include complimentary registration(s), visibility on all conference-related marketing materials, visibility throughout the meeting with signage and recognition by leadership.
For more information, contact Michael Davis at [email protected] or by phone at +1 (604) 341-9453.