The American Bar Association Section of Taxation announced the recipients of the 2023-2024 John S. Nolan Fellowships this Spring. Nolan Fellows are young tax lawyers who are actively involved in the Section, have demonstrated leadership qualities and a commitment to the Section’s mission.
The six 2023-2024 Nolan Fellows are:
- Bibiana A. Cruz, Holland & Knight LLP, Pinecrest, FL
- Omeed Firouzi, Philadelphia Legal Assistance, Philadelphia, PA
- Brian Gardner, Asbury Law Firm, Atlanta, GA
- Samuel Lapin, Miller & Chevalier, Chtd., Washington, DC
- Joshua Savey, Morgan Lewis & Bockius, Washington, DC
- Caitlin R. Tharp, Steptoe & Johnson LLP, Washington, DC