The American Bar Association Section of Taxation announced the recipients of the 2020-2021 John S. Nolan Fellowships this Spring. Nolan Fellows are young tax lawyers who are actively involved in the Section, have demonstrated leadership qualities and a commitment to the Section’s mission.
The six 2020-2021 Nolan Fellows are:
- Carina Federico, Crowell & Moring LLP, Washington, DC
- Morgan Klinzing, Pepper Hamilton, Philadelphia, PA
- Galina “Allie” Petrova, Petrova Law, Greensboro, NC
- Nancy Rossner, The Community Tax Law Project, Richmond, VA
- Monisha Santamaria, Joint Committee on Taxation, Washington, DC
- Timothy Todd, Liberty University School of Law, Richmond, VA
“We are pleased to announce these young lawyers as our Nolan Fellows for 2020-2021,” said Thomas Callahan, Chair of the Section of Taxation. “Nolan Fellows are young practitioners who have demonstrated superior leadership potential. We hope they will remain active in the Tax Section for many years to come.
The one-year fellowship includes waiver of meeting registration fees and assistance with travel to Section meetings. For more information about the Nolan Fellowship program, visit the Section website, http://www.americanbar.org/groups/taxation/awards/nolans.html. ■