Produced in cooperation with the Tax Section and published by ALI-CLE, The Practical Tax Lawyer offers concise, practice-oriented articles to assist lawyers with all aspects of tax law. The articles are written by practitioners and are reviewed by an expert board of editorial advisors who are members of the ABA Tax Section and are appointed by the Section. Published four times yearly, each issue of The Practical Tax Lawyer brings you pragmatic, nuts-and-bolts advice on how to solve your clients’ tax problems. The Summer 2016 issue features the following articles:
- Robert F. Reilly, Discount for Lack of Marketability for the Closely Held Company
- Barbara T. Kaplan, Procedures and Strategies for Resolving Cases at Exam (Part 1)
- Jerald David August and Stephen R. Looney, Tax Planning for S Corporations: Mergers and Acquisitions Involving S Corporations (Part 3)
- Ted David, Learn To Love the IRS, by Ted David, including: It’s a Horse Race; Levy v. Lien; Coffee and Taxes; Helllooo-IRS Calling!
- Index to Volumes 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30
Tax Section members are entitled to a subscription discount. For more information, visit PTL’s webpage: https://www.ali-cle.org//index.cfm?fuseaction=publications.periodical&pub=PTL.