Committee Listserv Email Address
Please Note: When a committee member sends a message to the committee listserv email address, the message is sent as an email to every member of the committee. If another committee member replies to the email, that reply will also go to the entire group. As with any other listserv you may be on, try to only reply to the listserv email address if you are sharing something relevant to the entire committee membership. Emails can include attachments (max 5MB) and links.
Back to Energy and Environmental Taxes Committee Page
A full FAQ and How to for using listserv is available here. Here are the basic dos and don'ts of using a committee listserv. The committee listserv email address is available above. Note: you have to be logged in and a Section member to view it.
- Do reply to the listerv with substantive responses (please email “thank you” emails to the individual).
- Do utilize the member directory to send private messages or individual messages.
- Do reach out to Tax Staff if you have questions or issues with the community or listerv.
- Do refer to the FAQ pages for specific problems or concerns.
- Don’t reply all asking to unsubscribe, please follow the instructions to leave the committee.
- Don’t share the listserv email outside of the committee.
- Don’t post commercial messages.