FREE COVID CLE Webinar
This webinar will provide a broad overview of issues around prioritization, allocation, and distribution of the COVID-19 vaccines.
- State and local plans for prioritizing; who gets the vaccine first and how it is distributed
- Employment law considerations with respect to the COVID-19 vaccine
- Whether government and employers can require their constituencies or employees to get the vaccine
- Legal and medical bases for refusing to get the vaccine.
- Questions about the vaccine and its allocation
- Provide best practices for vaccine prioritization among government entities and health care providers