SciTech Lawyer Biotechnology
- Ready Or Not? Law and the New Era of Prenatal Genetic Testing (Summer 2011)
- B-Tech Update: Fall 2009
- Behind the 'Blurb
- Case or Controversy? The Impact of the New Declaratory Judgment Rulings on Biotechnology
- Follow-On Biologics: What Will it Take?
- Generic Biologic Drugs: What's in a Name?
- Peer-to-Patent Year One: Potential for Implementation in Various Fields of Art Including Biotechnology
- Codes of the Unaccounted For: DNA’s Vital Role in the Prosecution of Violations of Human Rights by the International Criminal Court
- Three Billion Little Pieces: How Much of Yourself Do You Own?
Section of Science & Technology Law members may log-in here to read articles from current and past issues of The SciTech Lawyer.
The SciTech Lawyer is the Section’s quarterly magazine featuring practical and timely articles on a diverse range of science and technology law topics. Click here to join the Section to receive your free subscription to The SciTech Lawyer, a Section member benefit.