Get involved today- RPTE Section membership for law students is FREE!
Discover the Possibilities of Law Student Membership in the ABA Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law.
Students enjoy all the benefits of RPTE including:
- Building connections to lawyers in your field with complimentary access to all Groups and Committees
- Option to enter the annual RPTE writing contest with a $2,500 grand prize
- Continuing to learn through free subscriptions to all RPTE publications
- Connecting with lawyers face-to-face with free registration to all in-person RPTE meetings
- Listening free of charge to some of the country’s top lawyers give timely presentations via Section webcasts
- Becoming one of the Section’s liaisons to the Law Student Division
- Free monthly conference calls sponsored by substantive Groups and Committees that discuss the latest developments and planning techniques
Are you interested in getting more involved? Contact Monica Larys at email@example.com for more information.