The RPTE Fellows Program encourages the active involvement and participation of young lawyers in Section activities. The goal of the program is to give young lawyers an opportunity to become involved in the substantive work of the RPTE Section, while developing into future leaders.
An RPTE Fellow:
- Is assigned to work with a substantive Committee Chair, who serves as a mentor and helps expose the Fellow to all aspects of committee membership
- Gets involved in a substantive project, which could include writing for a RPTE publication
- Becomes a Section liaison to the ABA Young Lawyers Division or a local bar association
- Becomes an active member of the Membership Committee
- Attends important Section leadership meetings