Who Should Attend the Advanced Topics Program?
Attorneys experienced in estate planning seeking to increase their knowledge and skills within the practice.
Benefits of Attending
- An outstanding facility who share their insights and strategies on the most pressing issues estate planners currently face
- An intensive classroom environment that encouraged interaction and integrates substance with practical skills instruction
- Detailed course materials that serve as a valuable reference when you return to your office
- The opportunity to network with faculty and other participants from across the country at receptions, complementary breakfasts and lunches, as well as informally in the evenings
- Between 24 – 54 hours of CLE credit depending on your state and the course chose