Policy sponsored or cosponsored by the Commission on Homelessness and Poverty, or on relevant topics and adopted by the ABA House of Delegates:
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (August 2014)
- Legal Access Job Corps (August 2014)
- Law School Veterans Law Clinics (August 2014)
- The Human Right to Adequate Food and Nutrition (February 2014)
- Implementation of the Human Right to Adequate Housing (August 2013)
- Fostering Connections to Success and Increasing Adoptions Act (August 2010)
- Principles for Veterans Treatment Courts (February 2010)
- Runaway and Homeless Youth Act (February 2010)
For more information or for a copy of any of the resolutions on this page, contact Amy Horton- Newell at email@example.com.
*Each of these policy positions was approved by the ABA House of Delegates. For a master list of current ABA policy by topic, visit ABA Governmental Affairs Office .