chevron-down Created with Sketch Beta.
Fight Notario Fraud

Law Enforcement Referrals

Law Enforcement Referral

AILA's State-By-State Guide to Bringing Claims Against Notarios
An excellent resource for how to report notario fraud to state agencies and associations.



Submit a Complaint to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)

You may submit a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency.  It collects complaints about companies, business practices, and identity theft under the FTC Act and other laws it enforces or administers.

Complaints can help detect patterns of wrong-doing, and lead to investigations and prosecutions. The FTC enters all complaints it receives into Consumer Sentinel, a secure online database that is used by thousands of civil and criminal law enforcement authorities worldwide. The FTC does not resolve individual consumer complaints.

Please note that how much information you provide is up to you.  You may choose to remain anonymou.

Report fraud to the Federal Trade Commission.



Report in Your State

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) provides information on how to report notario fraud in your state under consumer law statutes.  You can find information about the appropriate agency in your state by visiting the USCIS website.