Policy sponsored or cosponsored by the Commission on Homelessness and Poverty, or on relevant topics and adopted by the ABA House of Delegates:
- Res. 604, on preventing youth homelessness (February 2022)
- Read coverage from the ABA Journal here.
- Res. 612 Adopting Ten Guidelines for Residential Eviction Laws (February 2022)
- Res. 608, in support of a living wage (August 2021)
- Res. 607, Homeless Court Principles (August 2021)
- Res. 10H, on prevention of an eviction crisis, housing insecurity, and destablization of the housing market, and encouraging mitigation of long-term consequences of eviction (August 2020)
- Res. 115H, urging legislation recognizing and promoting the human right to a basic income (August 2019)
For more information or for a copy of any of the resolutions on this page, contact Kelly Russo at [email protected].
*Each of these policy positions was approved by the ABA House of Delegates. For a master list of current ABA policy by topic, visit ABA Governmental Affairs Office.