Our training and technical assistance (TA) is useful for jurisdictions that have already been including youth in court and those just starting to consider this option. The project structures training/TA to meet your state's needs. We tailor training to match where your state is regarding engaging youth in court. We'll take you to the next level.
- Gaining buy-in from legal and child welfare professionals
- Preparing and engaging youth in court
- Creating an inclusive court environment
- Developing policies that support older youth in foster care
- Supporting youth permanency and transitions to adulthood
Schedule a Consultation
Schedule a consultation to discuss training/TA and explore how your jurisdiction can better involve youth in dependency court hearings. Contact Kristin Kelly