Parent Attorney Conference
April 24-26, 2017
The ABA directly applies for and ordinarily receives CLE credit for ABA programs in AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DE, GA, GU, HI, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MN, MS, MO, MT, NH, NM, NV, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, SC, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI, WA, WI, and WV.
- These states sometimes do not approve a program for credit before the program occurs.
- This course is expected to qualify for 13.0 CLE credit hours in 60-minute states, and 15.5 credit hours in 50-minute states.
- We will also apply for 3.75 credit hours in 60-minute states, and 3.85 credit hours in 50 minute states for the ICWA preconference.
- This transitional program is approved for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys in NY.
- Attorneys may be eligible to receive CLE credit through reciprocity or attorney self-submission in other states.
For more information about CLE accreditation in your state:
Scholarship Information: Limited scholarships may available for the conference. For more information, please contact Walt Andrews, 202/662-1721.