Did you know that the ABA offers a special, reduced membership rate for public interest lawyers?
Public interest lawyers in the first four years of practice pay $75, and those with more experience pay only $150. Join the ABA and take advantage of exclusive membership benefits, including:
- Curated content based on your practice area and advocacy interests;
- Connection with public interest lawyers, judges, academics, and bar leaders to expand your network and expertise to better equip you to support your clients;
- Technical assistance from ABA staff attorneys and members on best practices and innovations in service delivery;
- Access to 600+ free CLEs on demand plus discounted registration rates for the annual Equal Justice Conference and other programming;
- Inform ABA efforts that drive legislative advocacy and systems change and participate in ABA grassroots advocacy online or through ABA Day on Capitol Hill;
- Focusing on your wellness by exploring the resources, tools, and information we have available to help you maintain an effective work-life balance.