chevron-down Created with Sketch Beta.
September 09, 2019

When You Need a Lawyer

If You're Not Satisfied

If you’re concerned about the lawyer’s fees, your bar association may have an arbitration program that will permit you to contest the fees. You have other options too.

Click on the links below for more information on this particular subject area. Main subject areas for the "When You Need a Lawyer" section are linked at the bottom of these pages.

I am upset with the way my lawyer handled my case. Can I file a complaint?

Where can I file a complaint against my lawyer?

How can I get money to compensate me for my lawyer's misconduct?

Practical Law Home | When You Need a Lawyer | Help from Lawyers | Looking for a Lawyer
Questions to Ask a Lawyer | Legal Fees and Expenses | If You're Not Satisfied