Law Day 2018 Power Check Challenge
The Law Day 2018 theme, Separation of Powers: Framework for Freedom, enables us to reflect on the separation of powers as fundamental to our constitutional purpose and to consider how our governmental system is working for ourselves and our posterity. Participate in our 2018 Law Day social media campaign to add your voice to the conversation and share what the 2018 theme means to you.
How to Join the Conversation on Social Media
Share any of the following action items on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #powercheckchallenge during the week of Law Day (April 30-May 4, 2018).
- Take a selfie with our social media sign, sharing your written thoughts about what Separation of Powers means to you.
- Post a video of yourself talking about why the 2018 Law Day theme is important to you.
- Share a story about an educator who helped you learn about the separation of powers.
- Share a photo of yourself with any Law Day 2018 swag.
- Take a picture in front of your local courthouse.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share our fun facts throughout the week!
Disclaimer: Be sure that you have permission before posting photos or videos in or around your local courthouse. If other people are in your photos or videos, be sure that you have their permission before posting, as well.
Law Day 2018 Social Media Artwork
Law Day Hashtags