Option B: Open the document in Google Chrome browser
- Hover at top of document and a black bar will appear.
- On right side of the black bar, click on the icon on the far right.
- A dropdown menu of the bookmarks will appear.
- Click on any bookmark topic and the beginning of that section will be shown.
- Click a different bookmark and jump to the start of that section.
- To close the bookmark list, click the icon on the far right of the black bar at the top.
Note: The table of contents is hyperlinked to each section. Simply hover over each of the topics, click, and jump to the start of that section within the document.