What is the New Membership Model?
The new membership model is a more simplified annual ABA dues structure that reduces the number of dues rates to just five — lowering dues rates in many cases — while enhancing member benefits.
Membership Dues Rates
The cost of ABA membership is now, well… sensible. Take a look at the simplified dues structure below.
- $75 — new bar admittees, paralegals, and lawyers in their first four years of practice
- $150 — solo practitioners, retirees, government attorneys, small firm lawyers (defined as firms with five or fewer lawyers), judges, lawyers in practice 5 – 9 years, international lawyers, and affiliated professionals
- $250 — lawyers who have been practicing 10 – 14 years
- $350 — lawyers who have been practicing 15 – 19 years
- $450 – lawyers who have been practicing at least 20 years
*PCL dues remain $45 for ABA members. You can read about the benefits of joining PCL.
New Member Benefits
400+ on-demand programs are included with your ABA membership in a new CLE member benefit library. Also, exclusive content that you can use to build your practice is included with your ABA membership at no additional cost from the Law Practice and General Practice Solo Divisions.