Public Contract Law
- PCL Connect — Communicate with your peers in PCL Connect. Each substantive committee has a community in Connect that is used to discuss trends and developments on specific topics, to post meeting announcements & events and post committee-related documents.
- Network during educational programs, public service projects, and Section meetings — Meet new contacts and renew ties with colleagues from all over the country at Section-hosted events.
- CLE programs — The Section's Public Procurement Symposium, Federal Procurement Institute (FPI), and Annual Meeting attract many participants each year. Section members receive advance notice of all programs and a reduced registration rate.
- Complimentary committee meetings & teleconferences — New legislation and recent court decisions are frequently discussed during teleconferences sponsored by PCL committees. Participating is as easy as picking up the phone!
- Discounts on programs — In-person programs, webinars, and teleconferences covering every aspect of procurement law to help you stay current in your practice area. PCL has several exciting programs coming up soon!
- The Procurement Lawyer — This quarterly newsletter provides the latest news on federal, state, and local government procurement, as well as discussing common issues and challenges facing private sector & government procurement professionals.
- Public Contract Law Journal — Public Contract's flagship publication, is dedicated exclusively to public cotnract and grant law. Stay up-to-date on legal issues confronting the judiciary, administrative tribuanls, and the bar, as well as editorial coverage.
- Savings on PCL books — Section members receive a 20% discount on Public Contract books & materials, such as the Government Contract Law Deskbook, a step-by-step guide covering all aspects of federal contracting.