Procurement Fraud, the FCA, and Grants
Postponed - TBA (previously scheduled for Friday, March 20)
Procurement fraud enforcement developments & False Claims Act liability and how these impact Federal grantees will provide a lively discussion.
Four highly experienced practitioners in the procurement area will participate in our panel.
- Mark Sweet, Co-Chair, Procurement Fraud and False Claims Committee
- Andy Liu, Nichols Liu LLP
- Bob Rhoad, Nichols Liu LLP
- Andrew Miller, Baron & Budd P.C.
- Adam Kaplan, Senior Counsel, USAID Office of Inspector General
Legal updates and case summaries on matters of grant law from various federal agency appeals as well as other updates from the grant law community will be provided. An open discussion of the proposed rule that suggests changes to the Uniform Guidance (2 CFR Part 200) will be held.
Please note this meeting will take place on Friday.
All are welcome. Please forward this email to anyone else who may be interested in attending.
Lunch will be available for $10/ person. Please RSVP so we have an accurate attendee count to order lunch.