Back to School Panel: A Recap of Bid Protest Decisions and Developments from this Summer
Tuesday, September 17 | Noon – 1:30pm ET
Hot topics and bid protest decisions from this summer will be addressed by our new and returning committee co-chairs. Other relevant issues raised by our members will also be topics of conversation.
Suggestions for topics of upcoming meetings as well as volunteers will be solicited. If you are unable to stay for the end of the meeting, please contact a co-chair with your input.
- Noah Bleicher, Special Counsel, Jenner & Block LLP
- Alexis Bernstein, Chief of Bid Protests — Air Force Legal Operations Agency, Department of the Air Force
- Amy Conant Hoang, Associate, K&L Gates LLP
- Brad Jorgensen, Partner, DLA Piper
- Brian Walsh, Partner, Wiley Rein LLP
Lunch will be available for $10/ person.