Cost Recovery & Compliance Under Government Contracts & Grants Webinar
Thursday, September 24 | Noon – 1pm ET
RSVP to attend
Code: 112 026 5958#
Note that this webinar will be presented through Dentons US LLP’s platform
Join the ABA Public Contract Law Section Webinar Committee and the Accounting, Cost & Pricing Committee for a FREE online webinar hosted via WebEx.
Three broad areas will be addressed in this fast-moving introductory session:
- Pre-award items and TINA, government cost & price analyses
- Cost allowability (criteria, cost principles, CAS basics)
- Post-award items (interim/ final indirect rates, incurred costs and other audits)
- Brent Calhoon, Partner, Baker Tilly
- Sharon Parr, Senior Assistant General Counsel, Defense Contract Audit Agency
- Steven Masiello, Partner, Dentons
Your computer speakers will live stream the audio. If you experience any connection issues, please follow all prompts, including downloading the software. If you are unable to use your computer audio, you may join by phone.
Please invite associates and clients who would find this free introductory webinar useful. ABA membership is not required to attend. No CLE credit will be offered.