A GUIDE TO PROFESSIONALISM COMMISSIONS (2011 EDITION)
The first edition of this publication was supported by a grant from the Program on Law & Society of the Open Society Institute. Bruce A. Green served as Reporter for the first edition.
Nothing contained in this publication is to be considered as the rendering of legal advice for specific cases, and readers are responsible for obtaining such advice from their own counsel. This publication is intended for educational and informational purposes only.
@2011 by the American Bar Association. All rights reserved.
Printed in the United States of America.
- Continuing Legal Education
- Town Hall Meetings/Public Education
- Annual Symposia
- Law School Programs
- Judicial Programs
- Law Firm Programs
- Mentoring/Transition into Law Practice Programs
- Conciliation/Peer Review Programs
- Professionalism Awards
- Publications, Videos and Websites
- Promoting Community Service
- Proposals for Reform
- Measuring Professionalism