Below is a quick reference version of the program schedule.
Print the full program schedule for a complete listing of the programs and description for each workshop.
Thursday, May 31, 2018
- Session 1 - Ethics Issues in Lawyers' Use of Artificial Intelligence
- Session 2 - Lies, Damned Lies and 'Alternative Facts'
- Session 3 - Post-conviction Ethics Issues for Criminal Defense and Prosecution
- Session 4 - Online Attorney Client Matchmaking and For-Profit Referral Services: 21st Century Innovation Clashes with 20th Century Rules
- Session 5 - The Common Interest Doctrine
- Session 6 - Informatiion Governance Part II - The Ethics of Data Breach Reaction
Friday, June 1, 2018
- Session 7 - When Clients Go Rogue
- Session 8 - Once a Lawyer, Always a Lawyer? The Question of Regulation for "Off_Duty" and Judicial Conduct by Lawyers and Bar Applicants
- Session 9 - Hot Topics for Firm GC's, Including Firm Lawyers as Whistleblowers
- Session 10 - "Mass Actions" Mean Mass Problems: How the Ethics Rules Restrict Lawyers Handling Multi-Plaintiff Claims
- Session 11 - What Do You Mean I Can't Defend Myself on "YELP"?
- Session 12 - Aggravating and Mitigating Factors in Discipline Cases
- Session 13 - Measuring Professionalism
- Session 14 - Alternative Fund Models and Other Hot Topics in Attorneys Fees