Below is a quick reference version of the program schedule.
Each Session has a complete listing of the programs and materials for each workshop.
Thursday, June 2, 2016
- Plenary - Just the Beginning or Nearly the End: Regulatory Impact of the North Carolina State Board of Dental Examiners v. FTC
- Breakout 1 - Is Less More? APRL's 2015 Report on the Regulation of Lawyer Advertising
- Breakout 2 - Judicial Disqualification Boot Camp: How to Boot a Judge Off of Your Case
- Breakout 3 - From Street Corner to the Store Front: To Be A Legitimate Cannabis Business
- Breakout 4 - Whistleblower Bounties: Is it Ethical for Lawyers to Seek Them?
Friday, June 3, 2016
- Breakout 5 - Prosecutors’ Role and Professional Responsibility: Power, Discretion, Misconduct and Accountability
- Breakout 6 - The Ethics of Advising Clients on Social Media
- Breakout 7 - The Decision-Making Conundrum When Representing a Child or Mentally Impaired Adult
- Breakout 8 - The Two Step Shuffle: Moving from Side to Side or Lateral Movement by Lawyers
- Breakout 9 - Knowing When to Say When & What to Do: The Ethical Withdrawal
- Breakout 10 - Ethics Issues Regarding Client-Requested Retainer Provisions
- Breakout 11 - Elementary, My Dear Watson? Deciphering the Professional Responsibilities of a Lawyer/Investigator
- Breakout 12 - Proactive/Entity Regulation of Lawyers (Joint program with the National Forum on Client Protection)