Below is a quick reference version of the table of contents.
Print the full Table of Contents
2015 National Conference on Professional Responsibility Lawyers Manual Conference Report
Each Session has a complete listing of the programs and documents for each workshop.
Thursday, May 28, 2015
- Session 1 - Legal Ethics in the Third Reich: A Cautionary Tale for 21st Century Lawyers
- Session 2 - Behavioral Legal Ethics
- Session 3 - Recent Developments, Conflicts of Interest: Everything Old is New Again
- Session 4 - Bring Your Own Device
- Session 5 - Riding the Aggregate Settlement Bronco
- Session 6 - Disrupting the Delivery of Legal Services and the Law Business: What Every Lawyer Needs to Know About New Legal and Law-Related Service Providers
Friday, May 29, 2015
- Session 7 - Recent Developments, Confidentiality
- Session 8 - Law Firm “Ethics Audits
- Session 9 - Should the ABA Put an Anti-Bias Mandate Into a Blackletter Model Rule?
- Session 10 - When Secrets Shouldn’t be Secrets
- Session 11 - Into the Deep: Social Media Policies and Procedures in the Firm Setting
- Session 12 - Can the 1st Amendment and the Code of Judicial Conduct Coexist?
- Session 13- The Legal Profession Has Had One Too Many: What Law Schools and State Bars Can Do To Identify and Help Law Students Who Have Substance Abuse or Mental Health Issues
- Session 14 - Off the Beaten Path in Lawyer Prosecution and Defense